Where the hell is Coby Mayo! This is outrageous!

Frobby

5 hours ago, Frobby said:

He will get his chance sometime before the ASB, I suspect.  Could be much sooner, but I’d be really surprised if it got that far, assuming he continues to rake.  I just wish the defensive picture was more clear.   

He's had 3 errors...2 of them might have been because of a muddy, slippery field...sure, he needs to work on his defense..but ramoin has an error, and Gunnar has a couple too...id settle for an occasional miscue for that power and hitting...

49 minutes ago, ThisIsBirdland said:

Quick, let’s all head over to their board and see if we can make a 400 page thread about Ramon Urias. 

HAHA!  I will say, I found all of the Dylan Cease/White Sox stuff amusing.  All of the back and forth banter was great at helping the offseason pass.

What could Urias/Mateo fetch on the open market?  Low A flyers?

vs LHP

1. Adley DH S

2. Santa RF S

3. Mounty 1B R

4. Mayo 3B R

5. Gunnar SS L

6. Westburg 2B R

7. Hays CF R

8. McCann C R

9. Norby LF R

There’s a case to be made that Mayo fits the roster better than Urias, and Norby fits better than Mateo. 

4 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

What could Urias/Mateo fetch on the open market?  Low A flyers?

vs LHP

1. Adley DH S

2. Santa RF S

3. Mounty 1B R

4. Mayo 3B R

5. Gunnar SS L

6. Westburg 2B R

7. Hays CF R

8. McCann C R

9. Norby LF R

There’s a case to be made that Mayo fits the roster better than Urias, and Norby fits better than Mateo. 

I really think they like Mateo a lot. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s rostered through next season, which I believe is his final arbitration year. They really value that speed, especially in late game PH/PR opportunities.

114.9 is an EV only 5 MLB bats have achieved so far this season.    The early EV results also show that Ramon Urias is one of just 4 MLB bats out of 269 who have failed to attain 100mph even a single time two weeks into the year.    He is 269th of 269.