T. Rowe Price O's new jersey sponsor

spleen1015

3 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

Sure, I can squint and see your argument, and perhaps my use of the word vitriol was strong, I'd have to re-read your original post to know for sure, LOL.  But yes, he could have blocked it and been an unconventional hero, I'll concede that. 

He would not have won any hero points for blocking it because that either would never have been known or it would have leaked out as an unsubstantiated rumor years later.

2 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

One thing I'm curious about...I mean, I'd never buy a jersey cause I'm an adult, but is this patch included on jerseys sold to fans, too?  I couldn't imagine buying a Gunnar Henderson jersey with a stupid T. Rowe Price patch on the sleeve.

Don't be the Evil Empire in NY

• Haha 1

On the bright side, any of you with unpatched jerseys could try and sell the sleeve space on a smaller scale!!

Big business sports, I kind of have to be intentional looking over some of the practices to enjoy Adley Rutschman and Aaron Judge testing each other in a ballgame.

If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin's finance cousin is probably like if you ain't accessing a revenue source..

Even with a 9 year old, we're trying to shine light on how almost anything you see in the world, watch out for how it is trying to "take over your brain".

Guess it was too much to ask for them to:

1. Never get one.

2. Whoever got their first to at least join Os branding - if even for the one use case. 

In my mind, that spot is pretty much always reserved for Weaver's number.

Edited by AdamK