Wednesday 6/12 vs Atlanta

86this

13 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don’t know where you got that, but the 15 seconds that I endured has ruined my life, and I hope that you will never pull anything out of that closet again

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Kimbrel probably needs warm weather to throw upper 90's at this stage of his career. I wasn't sure if Kimbrel was capable of it watching him in April.

We have an option on him next year.  Cano, Kimbrel, and Bautista will be pretty nasty

3 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Kimbrel probably needs warm weather to throw upper 90's at this stage of his career. I wasn't sure if Kimbrel was capable of it watching him in April.

It’s not so much the velocity. He can’t make it go where he wants it to as often as he should. So he walks dudes, then sends impressive enough cheese down the pipe for a three run homer to crush your soul.

It's very weird to be sitting on the light rail going home from a night game and there is still light  in the sky.

Perfect timing...had to use the bathroom so I did that before the top of the 9th, went down the escalator, and watched Kimbel's 9th standing behind section 8, then hustled to the light rail station and got there just as the train did.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

To me, this looked a lot like Peter Buck (L) of R.E.M. sitting in front of Mike Elias at tonight’s game. Did anyone notice this or hear it mentioned in the game thread? I wasn’t on this thread tonight. 

It would make sense he’d be at a Braves game, as he and MIke MIlls of R.E.M. (and also in the band The Baseball Project with him) are Braves guys. 

IMG_1905.jpeg