Tuesday 6/25 vs. Cleveland

86this

Just now, LGOrioles said:

1-11 with RISP. Way to come up big when it matters fellas.

Home runs or nothing. They don't have professional at bats when they have RISP. they are all looking to drink out of the stupid homer hose thing or whatever instead of working pitchers and putting together good PAs to get runners in. Instead we see Santander popping out like a rookie then hits a solo home er when nobody on down by three. Yay! 

Santander can take his empty homers and more on for all I care after this season.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Home runs or nothing. They don't have professional at bats when they have RISP. they are all looking to drink out of the stupid homer hose thing or whatever instead of working pitchers and putting together good PAs to get runners in. Instead we see Santander popping out like a rookie then hits a solo home er when nobody on down by three. Yay! 

Santander can take his empty homers and more on for all I care after this season.

They had 16 hits.  

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Elias gambled on very few pitching injuries this year after a healthy pitching staff last season and it's come to bite him in the ass.

Elias knew that he needed at least two impact relievers and he went out and just got Kimbrel. Cano was due for regression, Coulombe was due but got hurt instead. 

Either way, he did not do his job correctly this offseason because he's too timid. 

I know this team is in a funk, and they will be fine, but the bullpen being a mess is on Elias because only the injury to Coulombe could not be seen.

Just now, MDK02 said:

I’ll be very surprised if we win tomorrow. I fully expect Carrasco to throw a gem vs us. Then we got 3 vs the Rangers who own us. Then go out to Seattle. This could get really ugly, really quick. 

It's actually 4 against the Rangers and I actually expect them to win Burnes start on Thu. But I said they'll lose 8 of 10 heading into the off day

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Can’t wait for Grayson to throw a gem tomorrow only to have the offense shoot a blank. That’s the way it’s going right now.