Wednesday 7/10 Cubs vs. Orioles

86this

Just now, O-The-Memories said:

I do think the lack of being able to manufacture runs is a concern, and maybe there is some truth to this team being "streaky". The Rays are threatening right now, and we still have a couple of more chances. 

Rays had based loaded one out and don’t score and 1/2 nobody out can’t get bunt down and don’t score. 

Tony

I getting this many times when I try to post! I cleared my cache.

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: Ki-gV-imzlczjTCbdcT443RcguEuN_lR9ikxhGJGAlmBnrDTA35jAQ==

Edited by oriolediehard

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

No, but he could impact this lineup as a DH or playing 3b with Westburg going to 2b...Im just stating the obvious...

I’m all for him at DH. Now find someone to send down. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• If I'm the Tigers I'm definitely holding out for Mayo or Basallo, for sure. So I definitely remain very skeptical that Skubal is a real possibility.  Is there a pitcher where Kjerstad as the headliner makes more sense? Fedde? Maybe Snell talent-wise, but it's too much for an expensive rental with injury issues. Hard to picture a fit with any 1-year rentals. 
    • I agree with you it's unlikely the Tigers would accept an offer that excludes one of the Orioles top three prospects. They're not in a position where they're forced to trade Skubal and can trade him next offseason or just keep him.
    • The O's probably need 2 more relievers and another #3 starter or better, but the prices are going to be outrageous.  I'm thinking that Elias just gets a backend reliever.  I hope he at least does that.  The O's gave up both their 2nd round picks in 2023 for Eflin.  The best way to find out who among your low level prospects is going to end up making it is to trade with Tampa.  Ok that's an exaggeration, but it's ok to trade in the division but try to avoid trading with Tampa and I understand why Elias did it.
    • He might be, but if he is we haven't heard about it. Bit surprising maybe. He looked pretty good over there in a tiny sample. I'm sure he stays somewhat ready for an emergency. But Hyde also has Urias. 
    • If Ced stays there really is no role for Kjerstad, especially if they're skittish about playing him in LF at home.  Maybe DH if Mountcastle goes and O'Hearn plays 1B but that (DH) could be Mayo too. I just don't believe a Kjerstad deal gets it done.  If you were the Tigers would you accept Kjerstad,  Bradfield,  Norby, Povich +? I don't see it.  
    • I know Mayo has been getting a lot of time at 1B recently but does anyone know if Santander has been fielding there at all in warmups? I’ve gotta think he’d take some starts there if we moved Mountcastle so that Kjerstad can get more looks in RF if he stays. 
    • I think they would hold before accepting Kjerstad as the headliner. I certainly would. But if they would? BRB, gotta go start the "Kjerstad Appreciation Thread."
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now