8/8 vs Toronto

Since1984

18 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I wouldn’t if he didn’t give material to be constantly annoyed by. I’m like the anti-Mayo Firestone when it comes to him. 

I just think Brown sucks in general.

Talking about Soccer during a baseball game? Come onnn…

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

You thought Holliday was overrated no different than other fans who were down on Cowser. I don't understand beating your chest about it when you tend to be a hot take machine.

I have always said that I thought JH will be a very good player.  VERY good.  Just not elite.

For gods sake he can't throw from second to first base without looking like he has Turret's.  Give me a break.

And you don't want to trade him for an elite Starter?  Under control?

I mean wattttttttttttttttt?

I didn't know what to make of Cowser.  I was wrong about Westberg.  After last season,  I had him pegged for a very mediocre fielder and hitter with warning track power.   The type of player you could could pick up off the waiver wire whenever you wanted.   Since the beginning of this year and the talent and power he has shown,  I have given up commenting on a player's potential. 

Blue Jays playing all our LH hitters to pull even though Gausman is living on the outside corner. Cowser and Santander intentionally went oppo for extra bases. Wish they’d all do that. You could drive an aircraft carrier between 3rd base and the nearest infielder. 

Just now, ShoelesJoe said:

Blue Jays playing all our LH hitters to pull even though Gausman is living on the outside corner. Cowser and Santander intentionally went oppo for extra bases. Wish they’d all do that. You could drive an aircraft carrier between 3rd base and the nearest infielder. 

Cedric tried...

3 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

I didn't know what to make of Cowser.  I was wrong about Westberg.  After last season,  I had him pegged for a very mediocre fielder and hitter with warning track power.   The type of player you could could pick up off the waiver wire whenever you wanted.   Since the beginning of this year and the talent and power he has shown,  I have given up commenting on a player's potential. 

I was always high/bullish/optimistic on Westburg. Way more than I ever was about Cowser.

I was about Kjerstad too but his fielding has me re-evaluating my assessment.

24 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

He does.  Which is why he always jumps when he throws.  Because he doesn't have to think.    When he does basic set up, feet in place?  He yips.  Thinks too much.

I would say he has been throwing far more calm and under control and with both feet under him recently after his struggles. And has been very much on target 

Just now, KojiSplit said:

Tyler Anderson 1 earned through 4 with 5ks as we would love to see the Halos take this series against the yanks.

Anderson is the pitcher I would have targeted at the trade deadline instead of Rogers. Anderson could have been cheaper and probably provided better results, or at least on par.

• Upvote 1