8/11 @Tampa Bay

eddie83

2 minutes ago, accinfo said:

I would be shocked if he doesn’t get sent down after the game.  He needs to play everyday and get his  mojo back.

Who would we bring up? I don't think we have anyone who can help the team until Mateo or Westburg get healthy. Why not keep Mayo around until we need to make a move?

Just now, Aristotelian said:

Who would we bring up? I don't think we have anyone who can help the team until Mateo or Westburg get healthy. Why not keep Mayo around until we need to make a move?

Yeah, its not like we have a surplus of infielders...Let him figure it out..

1 minute ago, Say O! said:

Will be interesting to see bullpen usage today, assuming Perez and Cano unavailable having pitched last two days. Seranthony would be working two days in a row. 

I never feel good about whoever they bring in

Just now, Aristotelian said:

I think they will bring up JD Davis who hit a homerun last night.  Urias will play most everyday.  I think it will be just for two weeks to preserve his rookie status and get him back in a groove.  

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

Yeah, its not like we have a surplus of infielders...Let him figure it out..

Him sitting on the bench here isn’t help him figure it out.  Urias is going to get most of the starts right now.  Two weeks and he can reset himself and help this team in September.

2 minutes ago, accinfo said:

I think they will bring up JD Davis who hit a homerun last night.  Urias will play most everyday.  I think it will be just for two weeks to preserve his rookie status and get him back in a groove.  

Is Maton still in Norfolk?  He was hitting pretty well early in the year. 

3 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Albert did his job and was great...Im pretty sure thats it,,,But Hyde MAY give him a batter or two...but he was excellent again...I wish Rogers and Kremer were this good

Springs is the pitcher Rogers needs to emulate. Fastball on corners, lots of changeup, occasionally dump in back door slider to RHs and away to LHs.