10/2 Orioles vs Royals Wild Card Game #2

foxfield

Just now, Fiver6565 said:

Look, I've tried the game you're playing here in calling out negative posters, and you're not wrong to call me out here.  But if you're watching and don't feel the despair most of the rest of us are feeling, I don't know what to tell you, other than congrats on your eternal optimism.  By all means call me out over and over when we win this game, I can handle it, but at this point, these posts are just helping me process the negative emotion of the season's impending closure.  I despise the non-baseball months, and they are imminent, to say the least.

As much as you dislike my call out, I dislike your pessimism. I swear, this place can be worse than the SOSH sometimes. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

And look at what the Tigers just did to the Astros. Is there any doubt things would have went differently? 

At least the Astros have recent championships. One by cheating but it still counts 

1 minute ago, Jagwar said:

As much as you dislike my call out, I dislike your pessimism. I swear, this place can be worse than the SOSH sometimes. 

Look dude. This season was a major collapse. But happy for your optimism 

2 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

LOL this is an unhinged post but I love it for some reason.

Yeah its unhinged.  I am very negative now.  This team is just fading away with a whimper and it hurts my soul.

23 minutes ago, 86this said:

I remember when an Ibanez beat the Orioles, too.

I was at that game in the Bronx bleachers, in shock. Two homers by Ibanez: one off 51-Saves Jim Johnson in the bottom of the 9th to send it into extra innings and then one in the 12th off Brian Matusz, who was perfectly matched up against him and hadn't allowed a HR all season. After Miguel González had heroically allowed only one run in 7 innings against a fearsome Yankees lineup.

• Like 1

Just now, Jagwar said:

It's not optimism. I'm a devoted fan, and games aren't over after 3 innings. That's it. 

O’s haven’t hit for 3 months. And that has continued in the playoffs. We are devoted fans