10/2 Orioles vs Royals Wild Card Game #2

foxfield

6 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

As bad as this has been, the Royals have only scored two. With Robot umpires this game is 0-0.

With an offense that had any pulse, the Orioles are on the verge of sweeping this series.

This is the exact problem that everyone had with the offense - they completely disappear for games at a time even if their overall numbers are largely fine/good. They just don’t give you a chance to win enough of the time. Nobody cares if they score 8 runs twice a week when they score 3 or less the rest of the time. 

1 minute ago, Dibbs31 said:

Look dude. This season was a major collapse. But happy for your optimism 

It's the playoffs dude, anything can happen. Like the Razorbacks making it to the WS last season. Like the Tigers getting past the Astros just now.

Just now, Dibbs31 said:

O’s haven’t hit for 3 months. And that has continued in the playoffs. We are devoted fans 

They also didn't have Urias, Mountcastle or Westburg.

Whatever sir. You go ahead an Chicken Little away. But I'll keep being devoted to this team until it's completely over. 

ok, I tried REALLY hard not to post this and I know it probably doesn't help but I am a Buffalo Bills fan and sat through 4 Super Bowls.  Before the whole jinx things comes up I also was an O's fan in the 70's and 83.

1 minute ago, LA2 said:

It's the playoffs dude, anything can happen. Like the Razorbacks making it to the WS last season. Like the Tigers getting past the Astros just now.

The Arkansas Razorbacks made the WS last year? Who saw that coming? 😉