10/2 Orioles vs Royals Wild Card Game #2

foxfield

4 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Bobby all world Witt.

Know what?  If we had to suffer through Kevin Brown on this broadcast, you'd hear something like "And the FIRST overall pick in the 2019 draft grounds out to the SECOND overall pick in the 2019 draft..."

He was doing radio yesterday. Chances are he did that as predicted today. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yossarian said:

What is Hyde to do?  He was dealt a hand full of unclutch high draft picks that have no killer instinct in them.   

Yanking Eflin and not PHing for Cowser are unforced errors. Obviously it’s not all on him but he is actively making it harder for us to win. 

1 minute ago, mddisney said:

Colton is who he is, and he can not avoid a strikeout, he is a strikeout machine.  Adley had a great at bat, just hit it on the nose to Witt.  

Not swinging at that pitch down the middle makes me question how great an AB it really was.

These guys guess. A lot. And if you guess wrong? Bye bye. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Campmoon said:

I can't believe what I just saw with any of Tony, Colton or Adley.

For Cowser Hyde decision to not pinch hit forced me to look up Angel Zerpa's splits hoping for some rationale explanation, but nope, Zerpa does not have reverse splits.

Adley basically hit the same ball Witt did yesterday except Adley hit it about 10 mph harder but just didn’t pull it quite enough.

• Upvote 1