June 6th vs A's

McNulty

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Over the years, the A's uniforms have become attractive. They look way better than they did when Charlie O started the green-and-gold colors. It used to be bright electric yellow and a gaudy polyester lime green, all with white shoes. Yuck. The dark green and mild yellow looks pretty good to me.

I agree, I think they have the best looking unis...at least that I can think of right now. I still don't like the apostrophe on the hat (they should just go with an O for Oakland), but the color scheme they are using is sweet.

We said that last night too.

Well, maybe some did. But a lot of folks were just about hate and doom.

Anyway, doesn't matter if we said it last night, we gotta do it tonight too. If you don't believe, what's the point?

AJ! :D

Speaking of the A's uniforms over time: I keep looking for Dave Stewart to be on the mound for the A's or Rickey to trot out to left. :laughlol:

Worst Orioles loss to the A's: passed ball on Hoiles and Rickey comes in from third; I still remember the call: the ball gets away from Hoiles; here comes Riiickeeey! He's saaaaaafe! :mad: Damn, that was depressing.

I agree, I think they have the best looking unis...at least that I can think of right now. I still don't like the apostrophe on the hat (they should just go with an O for Oakland), but the color scheme they are using is sweet.

Or an elephant!!:laughlol: I never really got that, can someone explain it to me?

Guys need someone to put a fire up there arses... Looks like their sleep walking out there. I know it's one game. But they just seem to be going through the motions. It's not August yet guys.

See, Huff's ball to Giambi is a perfect example... when things are going right, that goes down the line for another double... but when things aren't, it's out #3. It's inexplicable, but that's what happens...

See, Huff's ball to Giambi is a perfect example... when things are going right, that goes down the line for another double... but when things aren't, it's out #3. It's inexplicable, but that's what happens...

Agreed. Last week the ball that Giambi hit hooks foul. Baseball is a very fickle game.

Archived