June 6th vs A's

McNulty

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since it looks to be a lousy night, I'll drift back to a better time and do my best Jon Miller impression on that RBI double by Giambino:

one run scores; two runs score; aaaand they allll score! A three run double by Giambi! 5-to-nothing Athletics! :laughlol:

Where's the icon with the paper bag, Tony? :cussing:

This is very very hard to watch right now but is still an upgrade over the penguins. For those of u who saw my YouTube video I posted yesterday in the game thread, that's what I feel like right now.

On that note, I'm going to bed. Worst night in sports I have ever been a part of

Maybe we need a kick in the pants. Perhaps Trembley will get himself thrown out on purpose to try and fire um up.

It can be a little thing... the ball bouncing the right way instead of the wrong way... a close call going our way... you just never know...

Over the years, the A's uniforms have become attractive. They look way better than they did when Charlie O started the green-and-gold colors. It used to be bright electric yellow and a gaudy polyester lime green, all with white shoes. Yuck. The dark green and mild yellow looks pretty good to me.

No need to panic... 6 innings left... you just never know what will happen to turn things around...

Oh not worried... Honestly just flipped the game on when Giambino hit the double. Tough to watch now. But it's a long season.

you know we need someone to do something crazy. I remember the Orioles of the early 80's had lost 6 or 7 in a row and no one was hitting. John Lowenstein got a hit, and advanced on a ball that bounced a few feet away from the catcher. Inspired he set sail for third on the next pitch and stole third. Further inspired he took off for home but was out by a mile but the mood of the team was lightened and we on to better things. We need a mood breaker.

Archived