vs. YANKEES 5/14

OFFNY

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't fond of him as an Oriole either. His show is the one thing on MLB network I won't watch.
I never really cared much for Millar either.

Tough crowd. He was hilarious, and a good club house guy from what I can remember.

I never really cared much for Millar either.

I am with The Rick, hated him as a Redsox, loved him as an Oriole. Can't imagine ever thinking like that about Swisher, I guess it could change if he was in an O's uniform doing well......I guess....

Kevin Millar reminds me of Swisher a bit. And I disliked Millar with the Red Sox, but loved him as an Oriole.

Swisher is absolutely adored by the drunks and the degenerates in the right-field bleachers at Yankees Stadium, and he loves them, too. That alone is reason enough to hate him.

Tough crowd. He was hilarious, and a good club house guy from what I can remember.

He wasn't as entertaining as Demper when he was a player, who had the crucial advantage of all those big W's.

Davis' boot probably cost Hammel a run as well as a handful of extra pitches to get the fourth out of the inning. I really hope he makes up for it offensively before the night is out.

Archived