My O's Goal: 18-11 till the Allstar Break

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18-11 is too high. It is doable though, but the O's have to dominate Interleague play. The problem is that the other AL teams will as well. The O's will need Britton to be called up soon, and to find some pop in that lineup once again.

18-11 is too high. It is doable though, but the O's have to dominate Interleague play. The problem is that the other AL teams will as well. The O's will need Britton to be called up soon, and to find some pop in that lineup once again.

Yeah. It's too bad that we can't play all 162 games against the Red Sox in Fenway Park. :laughlol:

You wanna be 15 games over .500 at the All-Star break? Man, I'll have what you're having haha.

That's not much less implausible than 32-24 right now. We've had enough bad karma over 14 years that maybe this is the one where we keep rolling (whatever a good dice combination is, I really know nothing about gambling).

That's not much less implausible than 32-24 right now. We've had enough bad karma over 14 years that maybe this is the one where we keep rolling (whatever a good dice combination is, I really know nothing about gambling).

Any roll is a good roll depending on what you bet.

If you offered me 15-14 between now and the All-Star break right now, I'd take it without hesitation. 18-11 sounds difficult.. but it IS "only" three more games and karma seems to be good this year. But baseball has a funny way of breaking fans' hearts.

Realistically, I'm thinking we're looking at about 13-16 or 12-17 between now and then. Especially without Markakis. The rotation needs to get its crap back together.

The schedule isn't too bad. I think 18-11 is reachable, but like Frobby, I'll be happy with 16-13. That puts us at 48-37.

Count me among those who'd be thrilled by 16-13. IMO, that schedule is very rough. Lots of good pitching to match up against the O's patchwork offense, and a fair amount of offense to throw against the O's patchwork starting staff (after Hammel, Chen, and possibly Matusz).

Count me among those who'd be thrilled by 16-13. IMO, that schedule is very rough. Lots of good pitching to match up against the O's patchwork offense, and a fair amount of offense to throw against the O's patchwork starting staff (after Hammel, Chen, and possibly Matusz).

Just curious. Who's the fair amount of offense?

Archived