Heels Thread

O'sHeelsFan

Looks like I spoke too soon...OT in FSU.

Man, too stressful of a game for the Heels today. Quentin Thomas did a really nice job in place of Lawson, but boy did we miss Bobby Frasor today. Hopefully Lawson will be able to go against Duke. Even you have to want to see both teams at full strength.

Man, too stressful of a game for the Heels today. Quentin Thomas did a really nice job in place of Lawson, but boy did we miss Bobby Frasor today. Hopefully Lawson will be able to go against Duke. Even you have to want to see both teams at full strength.

Of course I want to see them at full strength..Makes the win that much sweeter.

However, a high ankle sprain could easily have Lawson out for a while, not just this week's game.

Of course I want to see them at full strength..Makes the win that much sweeter.

However, a high ankle sprain could easily have Lawson out for a while, not just this week's game.

There will be no winning where you are concerned my friend.

Yeah, A high ankle sprain is never good news. We'll see. I would have to give Duke a huge edge if he can't go.

If Lawson can't play, Weds will be an ugly loss for your Heels (IMO).

You may have had to give the edge to Duke anyway although you do expect UNC to win at home...Not convinced they are better than Duke though.

I'll take my chances with both teams at full strength. Looks like Coach Roy expects Lawson to miss a few games. No trash talking for me this week.

I'll take my chances with both teams at full strength. Looks like Coach Roy expects Lawson to miss a few games. No trash talking for me this week.

If the sprain is bad at all, I don't see how Lawson plays at all in the next 2 games and really, probably should miss at least 3 games. Give him almost 2 weeks to rest...Way too much at stake long term.