Nice to have a laugher for once

Frobby

1 minute ago, Il BuonO said:

A very nice venue for a AAA team.A very nice venue for a AAA team.

I live about two hours away from there and kick myself every summer for not going. It's just so dang hot! And I don't want to drive back home after a night game and don't want to get a hotel room just to see a game. I sound like Goldilocks. :) We do have a local collegiate league team so that's my live baseball for hot summer evenings. 

1 minute ago, Ohfan67 said:

I live about two hours away from there and kick myself every summer for not going. It's just so dang hot! And I don't want to drive back home after a night game and don't want to get a hotel room just to see a game. I sound like Goldilocks. :) We do have a local collegiate league team so that's my live baseball for hot summer evenings. 

We have a guestroom you can stay with us.  ;)

• Upvote 2

On 7/18/2017 at 10:52 PM, OFFNY said:

BALTIMORE O RIOLES Oo.lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll) - 12

T EXAS RANGERS OOOO..lllllll.llllllll)llllllollllllllll)) .1

o

2 games in a row.

Nice to have a laugher, for twice.

BALTIMORE O RIOLES Oo.lllllll.l.lllllllllllllllllllll) - 10

T EXAS RANGERS OOOO..lllllll.llllllll)llllllollllllllll)) .2

o

28 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

I'd love a laugh RIOT tomorrow ... but it's Miley vs. Hamels. The only "laugh" is Miley. He's a joke.

o

Every pitcher in the Orioles' starting rotation (save for Bundy,) has been a joke for the better part of the 2017 season so far.

That didn't stop them from putting together 3-consecutive 6-inning, 1-run starts over the last 3 games.

o

22 hours ago, Roy Firestone said:

I'd love a laugh RIOT tomorrow ... but it's Miley vs. Hamels. The only "laugh" is Miley. He's a joke.

22 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

Every pitcher in the Orioles' starting rotation (save for Bundy,) has been a joke for the better part of the 2017 season so far.

That didn't stop them from putting together 3-consecutive 6-inning, 1-run starts over the last 3 games.

o

o

It wasn't a laugher, but it sure was a riot watching the Orioles turn a 5-1 deficit into a 9-7 victory.

o

• 3 weeks later...

I was at yesterday's game with hoosiers, who was in town for the weekend and kindly invited me to attend the game with him and his son.   We had great seats 9 rows back and just a bit to the right of the batter's box.    From that spot, not only can you see everything well, but you can really hear how well the ball is hit.    Let me tell you, those three homers in the first inning were no-doubters as soon as they hit the bat.   Manny's, too.    Beckham's double off the scoreboard also was crushed.   It was a great game to attend, and I should add, I really enjoyed talking O's with hoosiers for three hours.    Good times!

• Upvote 1