vs. Rangers 7/9

PaulFolk

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good job Manny. Look at two straight fastballs to strike out, then walk across the plate. Terrible.

This team just keeps finding new ways to lose. Our offense has been terrible for 8 straight games now. Yesterday we go what, 1-12 with RISP, and tonight off another mediocre pitcher we have just 2 earned runs and 6 hits through 7 innings. This would be a blowout if the Rangers didn't hand us those runs. If our offense wasnt in such a slump, we would've had about 8 runs by now.

If Jones didn't hit that huge HR, this would be a 6 game losing streak after tonight...

This is correct, if we hadn't won more games we would have lost more games.

Pretty crappy call. Machado took one step towards the dugout and stopped himself. Pier****zky threw the ball and then touched Machado afterward. And then they bring the GD trainer and coach out to check on him. Who does he think he is, Derek "Jesus Christ" Jeter?

Leadership. If AJ is truly that, will need to step up lead by example. Honestly this team looks dumbfounded when Davis isn't smashing the ball. Word is out stop Davis, stop the Orioles. Team needs to adjust change its approach. Watch Davis hit a meaningless solo shot leading off the 8th.

He must have been looking for something else. He could have hit that ball 400 feet.

Yeah, the first pitch was a hanging breaking ball he fouled off. Frasor had nothing that inning and gets 3 outs. Worst part was walking over the plate.

Pretty crappy call. Machado took one step towards the dugout and stopped himself. Pier****zky threw the ball and then touched Machado afterward. And then they bring the GD trainer and coach out to check on him. Who does he think he is, Derek "Jesus Christ" Jeter?

Pierzynski is the lowest of low. I wish I could tell you what he really is, but I can't.

Archived