"We are not the New York Yankees. We are not New York..." (Winter Meetings Thread)

weams

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're talking rule V now. We're 2 for 2 Flaherty and McFarland so we'll see what's out there.

Steinbrenner. "Allowed me to feed my family for 19 years. I ain't got enough money to buy a club. So why complain about it.... He did not say hello and goodbye alot on the phone."
So don't expect tell all book on Angelos. ;)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Os also not in on Raul Ibanez. Remain interested in Gavin Floyd. Keeping options open.</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="

">December 10, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Curtis Granderson with a tabloid-friendly zinger at press conference: "True New Yorkers are Mets fans." !!!</p>— Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Pretty happy about getting "The Seattle Mariners sleep on a giant pile of money with many beautiful ladies" onto live radio.</p>— Jonah Keri (@jonahkeri) <a href="

"I like our guys."

"You try squatting a 140 times over there and then try to hit."

"Tampa Bay has eliminated all the excuses."

"We have plenty of money."

Then let's get a halfway decent backup catcher so our better hitting catcher (who's also better defensively) and one of the better ones in he game doesn't get worn down two thirds of the way through every season!!

<iframe width="500" height="187" title="Embedded Tweet" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 5px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: static; min-width: 220px; max-width: 99%; box-shadow: 0px 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.15);" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8" async=""></script>

I watched the presser. What Granderson actually said was, "A lot of people have told me, 'real New Yorkers are Mets fans'." He was pretty appreciative of his time with the NYY but said it boils down to being a business. Good cannon fodder for the next Subway Series though.

I watched the presser. What Granderson actually said was, "A lot of people have told me, 'real New Yorkers are Mets fans'." He was pretty appreciative of his time with the NYY but said it boils down to being a business. Good cannon fodder for the next Subway Series though.

Just quoted Morosi.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Os made ground today on getting a LHH. Tweeted earlier they were ramping up efforts on that front. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23orioles&src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="

Archived