2014 New York Yankees

OFFNY

I go to the Oriole section first but from that point forward I just use the New Posts button which shows all threads with new posts regardless of which board they are on. Often I don't even know or care what particular board a post I am reading or responding to is on,

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Just a thought. Just one guy's opinion. I still love the board of course, just dropping an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I wish the Orioles and MLB sections were merged. I find myself coming here les because I want regular baseball news and usually go to a different spot for that then just come here for Orioles-only news.

I don't think it is unreasonable to have all the MLB together, it would encourage discussion and better analysis. There simply isn't enough discussion in the mlb-only forum.

I think folks should put threads where they belong. If you want to see news on the Orioles you go to Orioles talk. If you want to read about the Yanks acquiring Brandon McCarthy you go to MLB news.

If everyone (except Roy) put stuff where it belonged it wouldn't be a problem.

Just a thought. Just one guy's opinion. I still love the board of course, just dropping an idea.

As your signature reminds us (you can turn that off via settings), you use tapatalk. Just browse by timeline. Problem solved.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Yankees Designate Alfonso Soriano For*Assignment <a href="http://t.co/HWZ4c3lDmt">http://t.co/HWZ4c3lDmt</a></p>— MLB Trade Rumors (@mlbtraderumors) <a href="
">July 6, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Whoa! Didn't see that coming. But then again, maybe if I followed the Yankees more closely I would have.

So the trade looks to be McCarthy straight up for Vidal Nuno.

I think folks should put threads where they belong. If you want to see news on the Orioles you go to Orioles talk. If you want to read about the Yanks acquiring Brandon McCarthy you go to MLB news.

If everyone (except Roy) put stuff where it belonged it wouldn't be a problem.

I always click on the What's New tab. That way you can see new posts from every section.

That's where it belongs but a lot of people never even look at the section. I don't go over there nearly as much as here, myself. I thought this was the best place, for now, for the most people to see it.
And if this was any other team but the Yankees making this move would it get much notice? Or should it? I doubt it. He has been a below average pitcher for the D'Backs the past two seasons and was traded for the Yankees #4 SP.

Wow, I didn't realize he'd been that bad. Hardly an upgrade from Nuno.

That was the point of my responses. And why I see this as Orioles relevant for the hour. Why did the Yankees do this? Why do people think it is a great trade for them?

Archived