vs. WHITE SOX 6/23

scOtt

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right, but some people are who they are. I guess I just don't let them get under my skin. I use the power of ignoring and shunning. :D

I use the power of leaving the game thread.

I am just curious to see if the power of red pips has an impact, because I miss the rest of you.

It is virtually impossible to hit better than everyone else with RISP yet score less runs than them. I would think this is perception bias.

You could be right. Perhaps its just this team has maddening AB's sometimes and over time my memory magnifies it out of proportion.

It is virtually impossible to hit better than everyone else with RISP yet score less runs than them. I would think this is perception bias.

I can mathematically prove it, but I'd have to be straight and sober. And have a lot of scratch paper... and a calculator...

People can literally be provided the statistics and still conclude the wrong things based on what their eyes have seen recently. I mean openly claim just wrong stuff with confidence. It is quite amazing.

We can't always spend 2+ hours to prove our points ;)

Hold them at 4 and we win this thing.

They have scored more than 4 runs at home in just 2 of their last 12 games, not including tonight. But it seems like it has to get better at some point. It has to if this team wants to go anywhere.

If you guys seriously watched that 6th inning conclude and just said, "AW, SHUCKS" then God bless you.

In lieu of screaming at the television or cussing loudly, I try to channel my frustrations through here. Apologies to those of you that are too cool for school, but I'd rather offend you than my wife. ;)

Archived