Buck meeting with Angelos today...

Bazooka Jones

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I doubt it, but I expect some OH poster to fabricate the conversation at any minute for all of us to enjoy.:)

Pete: How are things in Texas.

Buck: Very good. btw... Word on the street is that Toronto may be looking for an Executive Manager and CEO of Onfield Activities in the near future. That sure would be a nice promotion for me.

The Duquette situation will certainly be discussed ad Showalter should urge Angelos to let him go. "If he don't want to be here, I don't want him here."

Agreed. Figure out what player(s) Toronto will send us and get this over with. I would love for us to bring in a youngster who has been with a successful franchise. Or maybe go outside the box with Kim Ng. I think there are plenty of candidates that would love to be the GM of this franchise.

Agreed. Figure out what player(s) Toronto will send us and get this over with. I would love for us to bring in a youngster who has been with a successful franchise. Or maybe go outside the box with Kim Ng. I think there are plenty of candidates that would love to be the GM of this franchise.

I would give Buck a lot of weight on who he thinks would be a great GM. You really have to wonder if Buck would ever want to be a GM himself. I just couldn't see it. He's such a master at the on the field aspect of the game, I would hate to see him become a GM and flounder.

The one they will give. Kyle Drabek.

Archived