Orioles acquire Michael Bowden from the Reds, per Melewski

paulcoates

Nothing wrong with getting more depth. Shocked I haven't seen any posts yet about this being the best AAA team of all time. Guess they aren't jinxing themselves again. Minus the sarcasm, they do have a hell of a staff.

Gausman

Wright

Berry

Wilson

Davies

Webb

Drake

Gamboa

Stevie

Macfarland

Bowden

Nothing wrong with getting more depth. Shocked I haven't seen any posts yet about this being the best AAA team of all time. Guess they aren't jinxing themselves again. Minus the sarcasm, they do have a hell of a staff.

Gausman

Wright

Berry

Wilson

Davies

Webb

Drake

Gamboa

Stevie

Macfarland

Bowden

Norfolk may have a better pitching staff than the Texas Rangers. :P

Gausman

Wright

Berry

Wilson

Davies

Webb

Drake

Gamboa

Stevie

Macfarland

Bowden

According to a post from Steve Melewski from earlier today, Berry is slated to start in Bowie, with Wright, Davies, Wilson and Gamboa in Norfolk's rotation.

But, I'm not sure if McFarland or Drake will get the fifth spot. And, if Gausman gets optioned, two of the previously mentioned players will be headed to the pen.

According to a post from Steve Melewski from earlier today, Berry is slated to start in Bowie, with Wright, Davies, Wilson and Gamboa in Norfolk's rotation.

But, I'm not sure if McFarland or Drake will get the fifth spot. And, if Gausman gets optioned, two of the previously mentioned players will be headed to the pen.

Drake is not a starter.

Norfolk may have a better pitching staff than the Texas Rangers. :P

Yeah, it's good to hear you say that. How long have we waited for a solid AAA team... with a superb rotation? I wouldn't be surprised if three (maybe even more) of them made MLB contributions before leaving the game... A tribute to the whole organization.

It's good to be an Orioles fan right now.

I sure am glad the O's didn't let Duquette go to Toronto. Imagine how good that team would be if he was up there signing players who most likely will never set foot inside a major league dugout.

Archived