Death knell? 1998 Redux?

Frobby

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been saying for 6 weeks this is a .500 club. Ladies and gentlemen, that's all we are. A farce. And this is what causes the tailspin. Let's hear all the "tip your cap" quotes from the O's hitters.

78-84 we'll end the season. Without Davies because Duquette HAD to trade for Parra.

Been saying for 6 weeks this is a .500 club. Ladies and gentlemen, that's all we are. A farce. And this is what causes the tailspin. Let's hear all the "tip your cap" quotes from the O's hitters.

78-84 we'll end the season. Without Davies because Duquette HAD to trade for Parra.

Well, I would not call a .500 club a "farce." Just a huge disappointment.

If you mean the no-hitter, I say no. No different for our playoff prospects than any other loss.

If you mean losing back-to-back winnable series and slowly but surely running out of time to catch up to the teams ahead of us...maybe.

I don't know about that, but that was as bad as it gets. Why is David Lough still an Oriole?

He's was a semi-performer surrounded by no-longer-here non performers. I'm not sure I've ever seen a team had so many guys with poor seasons. Hardy, Norris, Lough, Reimold, Tillman, Snider, Parmalee, Wright, Young, Cabrera, De Aza, Lavarnway ...all of these have underperformed. That is half a roster.

Archived