vs. WHITE SOX, 6/15

OFFNY

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

Tillman now down to 88mph and not throwing his fastball as much. Dead arm? Injury?

Obviously it's something he can kinda pitch through. But he ain't right. At least not the near ace caliber guy that carried us first half last year. He's only 29. Depending on what it is with his shoulder, get that sucker fixed. Just bad timing for him. 

6 minutes ago, webbrick2010 said:

I don't get it. Why does this organization allow an obviously injured Tillman to keep pitching. Are they convinced that it won't get worse? Why would Tillman want to pitch injured? Just doesn't make sense to me.

And you have inside information to confirm this?

Just now, webbrick2010 said:

Machado is just killing this offense, will he ever hit again?

This comment of yours actually gives me hope that he will. Usually when we say things like this for people of track record, things turn. I defintley feel he is at a career crossroads. 

16 minutes ago, O's84 said:

Buck is stubborn, Kim is obviously the choice to go there.

It was pretty early in the game to pinch hit for an outfielder when you don't have any other OFs on the bench (Smith unavailable).

They could come back with a lefty later; or your already - gimpy CF might have to leave the game and then what are you going to do?

8th / 9th inning would be a different story, but I don't think the vast majority of managers would pinch hit there in the 5th with our bench situation.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

It was pretty early in the game to pinch hit for an outfielder when you don't have any other OFs on the bench (Smith unavailable).

They could come back with a lefty later; or your already - gimpy CF might have to leave the game and then what are you going to do?

8th / 9th inning would be a different story, but I don't think the vast majority of managers would pinch hit there in the 5th with our bench situation.

No lefty was ready in their pen.

Archived