Frederick Keys send 7 to All Star Game

Legend_Of_Joey

1 hour ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Cody Sedlock, Mike Bauman, David Lebron, and Steven Klimek all make it as pitchers.

Willy Yahn, Zach Jarret and Cole Billingsley all make it in the field. Yahn and Jarret are starters while Billingsley is the 4th outfielder.

So 7 from Frederick and 8 from Delmarva!

I would be a lot more enthusiastic about the news if it wasn't for the fact that all of those players are old for the league and Baumann seems to be the only legit prospect from that bunch.

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

No news that I’ve heard.    But I’d certainly think he’s got some type of injury.   

2 hours ago, DirtyBird said:

How has nobody in the media gotten an answer on Sedlock?

the guy was a 1st rd pick not too long ago

Hard to get an answer when reporters won't report when asked questions.

2 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Hard to get an answer when reporters won't report when asked questions.

I will be interested to see what the Frederick newspaper has to say about Sedlock’s selection.    I don’t see how they could fail to mention that he hasn’t pitched in 17 days.  

6 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Cody Sedlock, Mike Bauman, David Lebron, and Steven Klimek all make it as pitchers.

Willy Yahn, Zach Jarret and Cole Billingsley all make it in the field. Yahn and Jarret are starters while Billingsley is the 4th outfielder.

Very impressive. Maybe some are “old” for their leagues, but at least they’re producing. I’m fine with that. We need more of it in our system. 

19 hours ago, Frobby said:

I will be interested to see what the Frederick newspaper has to say about Sedlock’s selection.    I don’t see how they could fail to mention that he hasn’t pitched in 17 days.  

Yes, no way to ignore that and be a legitimate journalist. The least they could do is say the organization won't comment on his status.

On 6/11/2019 at 10:12 AM, Legend_Of_Joey said:

And in an amazing coincidence, the game is being played in Frederick!

1 hour ago, orioles22 said:

Yes, no way to ignore that and be a legitimate journalist. The least they could do is say the organization won't comment on his status.

Well, they ignored it.   The all star selections were mentioned briefly in the Frederick News’ story about yesterday’s game.    No mention of what’s up with Sedlock.   

wildcard pointed out on the major league board that Sedlock is still listed on the Frederick roster, and he doesn’t appear to be on the IL.   So, go figure.