Why did Davis go after Hyde? He was not happy.

Snutchy

13 minutes ago, atomic said:

Where did that come close to what I was saying,

16 hours ago, atomic said:

He wouldn’t have emotional ties to the player. I don’t think it was just because they were veterans more of they helped me in the past. 

4 hours ago, atomic said:

If he started today he would have no emotional ties to Trumbo and Davis so he would not play them.  It wasnt because they were veterans that he played them.  I am not sure what your reply is for.  

You said it twice in two different posts.

I’m starting to think Drungo was right to repeat your penchant for being argumentative. It bears repeating.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, LA2 said:

.302 / .382 / .420 / .801 / OPS+: 116

Humble and forgiving.

And when Kim struggled in 2017, Buck wasted no time to get rid of a player who wasn't one of his guys. Not that Kim was a transcendent player, but I would have liked to have seen him get more of a chance. Especially with the juiced baseballs in 2019. 

1 hour ago, Il BuonO said:

You said it twice in two different posts.

I’m starting to think Drungo was right to repeat your penchant for being argumentative. It bears repeating.

Yeah I tried to clarify because he seemed to be confused with my post.  I don't really understand it.  Seems everyone just wants to argue with me for no reason.  Drungo is actually the one who posts just to argumentative. 

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

And when Kim struggled in 2017, Buck wasted no time to get rid of a player who wasn't one of his guys. Not that Kim was a transcendent player, but I would have liked to have seen him get more of a chance. Especially with the juiced baseballs in 2019. 

Kim had a monster year in Korea in 2018: 362/415/589, however he struggled in 2019 317/383/453. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Kim had a monster year in Korea in 2018: 362/415/589, however he struggled in 2019 317/383/453. 

Looking up the stats Kim has the highest OPS of any player on the LG Twins this year.  He isn't having a monster year, but he is still the best hitter on a team that is 72-56 and currently in 4th place. 

https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/team.cgi?id=680dbde1