What did Bleier do?

AceKing

I mean....besides suck again...

What did he do when he was pulled from the game?  I heard the announcers talking about it, but I did not see what happened.

More frustration boiling over, I guess, but Bleier has completely sucked a lot this year.

Looked ticked when a ball was hit down first base with Davis well off the bag, Bleier threw his hands up in the air. After giving up another double, Hyde came and got him. Bleier kind of jumped off the mound before Hyde got there and Hyde sort of had to stop him to get the ball.

Whether Bleier said something to Flores about the positioning or Flores was ticked that he threw his hands up in the air, who knows? But they started yapping at each other. Players and coaches jumped in the middle between them. 

Edited by Darkhawk
Typo

Nice job by Jim Hunter not asking Hyde about it postgame. I just don’t get it. 

I understand the local broadcasters are not going to go out of their way to be negative. I mean it is common sense. That said how can you interview the manager and talk about every pitcher used other than Bleier and what happened? 

2 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Bleier probably made a comment, and Flores decided to go after him. Coaches should know better. If Flores had a problem with Bleier take it up with him after the game. Don’t do it in full view of everyone watching. 

Maybe he felt it required an immediate response.   

• Upvote 1

Armstrong showing some 

17 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Bleier probably made a comment, and Flores decided to go after him. Coaches should know better. If Flores had a problem with Bleier take it up with him after the game. Don’t do it in full view of everyone watching. 

I agree with this.  There is a time and place.  Obv Bleier just coming out of a tough outing on the dugout steps is not the time nor place imo.