Kjerstad still hasn't reported to alternate site [UPDATE: He's reported]

interloper

15 minutes ago, waroriole said:

Since he got it a long time before vaccines were available, I think we can cross that off the list. 

Yeah, I think this point sort of ends that discussion.   

Perhaps some day Kjerstad will publicly discuss what happened to him.   Until then, it’s pretty pointless to speculate.  

My wife had a serious case of endocarditis in her 40’s that sent her to the hospital for 10 days and nearly sent her into open heart surgery.   She never did find out what caused it.   Could have been from a visit to the dentist, could have been stepping on a sharp pebble on the beach, could have been a million other things.   Endocarditis is different from myocarditis (and tends to stem from bacterial infection rather than viral infection), but my point is, they don’t always know what caused these things.   Maybe they know in this case, maybe they don’t.   

3 minutes ago, Aglets said:

No.  There is no chance.  Please stop with this line of inquiry.   Yes there is also a link with the vaccines (not as high of a link as with the disease btw) but Kjerstad got myocarditis before the vaccines were available to general public.

What line of inquiry? 

What is with the ludicrous sensitivity to this? I don't understand why this triggers people so much. I'm not some anti-vaxxer. I'm fully vaccinated with an MRNA (Moderna) vaccine. The article is just stating that there is a very rare incidence of myocarditis in MRNA vaxxed young people. 

This isn't my opinion, people. It's an article.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

What line of inquiry? 

What is with the ludicrous sensitivity to this? I don't understand why this triggers people so much. I'm not some anti-vaxxer. I'm fully vaccinated with an MRNA (Moderna) vaccine. The article is just stating that there is a very rare incidence of myocarditis in MRNA vaxxed young people. 

Yes I confirmed that.  The Kjerstad connection is impossible though and doesn't need to be pursued any further wrt the vaccine.

9 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Love reading through these threads for nuggets like these.  Jammer deserves a gold star in this thread.  The speculation is scary!  

And?

Have I not been posting enough recently for you so you had to dig up an old post to get your fix in?

I just don't get it, I'm not that interesting.

11 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

What line of inquiry? 

I’d still like to explore the time travel theory, and I don’t plan to retract. ?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

What line of inquiry? 

You said it.  You went ahead and said it.

You used the t-word.  There's no going back now.