Cabrera not in the Tiger lineup today

SteveA

Just a public service announcement in case you were thinking of going out and roasting today in hopes of watching history get made.

Tigers go home tomorrow and now they'll probably have 10K additional fans at 30 bucks a ticket plus whatever they spend on parking, souvenirs, and concessions.   And each day he doesn't homer that attendance boost will continue, though probably to a lesser extent as days go by.

So they made a million dollar decision not to have MCab in the lineup today even though we are starting a lefty.

• Upvote 1

It is almost impossible to listen to the broadcast team because they are all so bad. I swear listening to Newman call a game is like Siri giving directions to the local Applebee’s.  I wish they would far as a lot of them, bring back Gary Thorne, and tell Gary To hire six people just like him

Edited by Philip

Great, now we get to hear Kevin Brown whine all night about Cabrera not being in the lineup and getting the chance to get a home run against the team that's paying him to announce their games.  I may have to mute the game today.  I don't expect our announcers to be super biased and pro-Orioles all the time, but it really irked me the way he was almost cheering for Cabrera to hit a bomb against us....

Just now, forphase1 said:

Great, now we get to hear Kevin Brown whine all night about Cabrera not being in the lineup and getting the chance to get a home run against the team that's paying him to announce their games.  I may have to mute the game today.  I don't expect our announcers to be super biased and pro-Orioles all the time, but it really irked me the way he was almost cheering for Cabrera to hit a bomb against us....

Kevin Brown is going to lose control of his emotions if Cabrera pinch hits in the later innings. 

• Upvote 1