DL Hall 2022

Tony-OH

49 minutes ago, MDtransplant757 said:

Heck, even add Henderson in at that point. 

There is no way I would call up all three.  Maybe one of three you could say for Odor.  However, Odor appears to have intangibles that I think the manager believes contributes to the success of this team.  There is no way you can take Urias out of this lineup right now.  I also don't think you can take Mateo out of this lineup.  Mateo has special skills defensively and just has to add about 30 points on his batting average and he can play SS as long as his glove is as good as it is right now.  I don't bring any of the three up unless you are prepared to play everyday.  The defense on the left side of this infield has made this pitching staff better than any of us thought.  Henderson, Varvra, and Westberg can play the rest of the year at AAA as long as this team continues their success.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Orioles0615 said:

Utterly ridiculous he isn't up. Same with Varvra and westburg

Hall is like 3 starts from getting clobbered over a few game streak.  Westburg is hitting .239 in July in AAA and your screaming it ridiculous they not up at majors.  Mateo is hitting .259 and .761 ops in the majors.  Urias is hitting .400 this month with 1.104 ops.  Odor hasn't been great but he seems to be a leader in clubhouse and helps the team in ways not seen in box score.   Where are you going to start these guys?  I don't want them sitting the bench when the come up in Nevin or Arauz spot not getting at bats.  

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

Hall is like 3 starts from getting clobbered over a few game streak.  Westburg is hitting .239 in July in AAA and your screaming it ridiculous they not up at majors.  Mateo is hitting .259 and .761 ops in the majors.  Urias is hitting .400 this month with 1.104 ops.  Odor hasn't been great but he seems to be a leader in clubhouse and helps the team in ways not seen in box score.   Where are you going to start these guys?  I don't want them sitting the bench when the come up in Nevin or Arauz spot not getting at bats.  

Hall has K'd like 55% of the guys he's faced in his last 3 starts. He's as ready as ready gets.

2 hours ago, bpilktree said:

Agree. I can certainly make a case for Hall coming up, but it’s not like he’s been dominating for months. I think the clearest case for promotion probably belongs to Vavra.