Next 9 Games…

waroriole

32 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

We just are not a good road team at this point for whatever reason.  9 games under on road 9 games over at home.  If we can figure out our road issues we have a chance to make playoffs.

I saw it on Twitter earlier and I can’t remember the exact record but we have a poor record against the worst teams we’ve played so far. Whether or not that coincides with road performance I’m not sure. 

13 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I saw it on Twitter earlier and I can’t remember the exact record but we have a poor record against the worst teams we’ve played so far. Whether or not that coincides with road performance I’m not sure. 

I know we got swept in Detroit and lost 3 out of 4 in Oakland.  Now 2 out of 3 in Cincy.

• Upvote 1

On 7/28/2022 at 6:08 PM, Frobby said:

I have not forgotten our 1-3 series in Oakland or our 0-3 series in Detroit.   I never presume we’re going to make hay when we play against the weaker teams.  Anything can happen.  

This is par for the course. I prefer the "harder" schedule and pitching matchups because the Orioles seem to play to the competition.

1 hour ago, Baltimorecuse said:

I HATE to lose games.  But there is an upside here.  If you were told in April we'd be 500 on August 1 you'd be delighted.  

I would have been more delighted if we were two games over .500.  Oh well, on to Texas.