Thursday afternoon, September 29: Orioles and Red Sox decide season series at Fenway

SteveA

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, dtk9119 said:

So for all the propaganda especially from MASN about how well we played the AL east this year we are going to end up losing the season series against all of them

I think that is the real story.  We are still a last place team, even if the final standings don’t reflect it (although they still might).  The Red Sox roster has far better veteran hitters and pitchers than we have.  Can we close the gap?

Just now, dtk9119 said:

So for all the propaganda especially from MASN about how well we played the AL east this year we are going to end up losing the season series against all of them

Still undecided vs. Toronto. And nowhere near 2021 records like the 1-18 vs. Tampa.

8 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

I don’t care about saying we have played better, we have. 

It’s the nonstop narrative driven BS.  

It’s like a restaurant being it’s own food critic. 

8 minutes ago, JR Oriole said:

I think that is the real story.  We are still a last place team, even if the final standings don’t reflect it (although they still might).  The Red Sox roster has far better veteran hitters and pitchers than we have.  Can we close the gap?

I wouldn't trade our pitchers for theirs.