Kevin Brown

Srey

Kevin Brown jinx strikes again. Proclaimed pre game that the Royals 7-9 hitters had yet to reach base all season. We all know what happened after that. It’s amazing how he seems to speak some things right into existence, both good and bad. 

38 minutes ago, scarey1999 said:

Kevin Brown jinx strikes again. Proclaimed pre game that the Royals 7-9 hitters had yet to reach base all season. We all know what happened after that. It’s amazing how he seems to speak some things right into existence, both good and bad. 

LOL…mere minutes later, he strikes again. “Irvin has now retired 7 in a row”.  Seconds later, Irvin throws ball four and ends the streak. 

11 minutes ago, MDtransplant757 said:

I adore Kevin because he can bounce off of Ben and Jim well, but part of me still misses Gary. Kevin is great and will be around forever, and i'm excited about that. 

Imagine Kevin and Gary in the same booth together.  That would be epic.

On 4/2/2024 at 7:50 PM, MDtransplant757 said:

I adore Kevin because he can bounce off of Ben and Jim well, but part of me still misses Gary. Kevin is great and will be around forever, and i'm excited about that. 

Kevin is great, but I too miss Gary. He and Jim were amazing together. Why was he let go? Was it simply money? Or did he piss of the owner?

Did you hear Kevin asking Ben about his favorite books during Saturdays game?   I think the polite way to describe it would be uncomfortable disaster, and even worse when it became obvious that this was a rotten line of questioning... he just kept going.   We are tuning in to watch the game, please talk about baseball.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, thegardner said:

Did you hear Kevin asking Ben about his favorite books during Saturdays game?   I think the polite way to describe it would be uncomfortable disaster, and even worse when it became obvious that this was a rotten line of questioning... he just kept going.   We are tuning in to watch the game, please talk about baseball.

I found it entertaining 

• Upvote 2