Promote Liz

DocJJ

He seems to flat-out dominate in A ball now.I agree they ought to move him to Bowie pretty soon.

I recall Liz's being really wild at Delmarva last year; they demoted him to Aberdeen for awhile. He worked on some things, came back up to Delmarva and has been super since then. Whoever the pitching coach at Aberdeen was, should have his salary quadrupled.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anybody considering the quality of the Bowie staff when advocating Liz's promotion? The entire Bowie staff has an ERA well under 4 and none of them deserve to be demoted to the pen. If it keeps Liz in Frederick an extra week or two while one of the Bowie starters works to earn a promotion to Ottawa then I don't have a problem with it. In fact, having too much quality starting pitching in the minors isn't a bad problem to have.

They should move Liz up. The article I read said that the batters were missing Liz's mistakes as well as his good pitches. That is very revealing.Liz needs to go where the hitters will HIT his mistakes and force him to adjust. You don't imporve in a league where you are already a god.

They're moving MATT BRUBACK into that spot????

Archived