8/8 vs Toronto

Since1984

Just now, OnlyOneOriole said:

Cowser coming through again.  I would love for his naysayers from May through June to make an appearance now.

But they won't. 

I was a big naysayer last year. I wasn't wrong either... But that was because he wasn't ready and nearly every rookie takes his limps even when he is. This season, I haven't said much because he showed in AAA and Spring Training that he was progressing as he should be and I was comfortable with it being his time this season to show what he can really do. He's come of age for the big leagues.

I bet Sports Guy is really proud to see Cowser succeeding though, because he was the captain of the Colton Cowser fan club.

Colton Cowser is a reminder of what we are going to have to do with Coby Mayo. Be patient with him, let him have his cup of coffee, make adjustments, and then again let him get adjusted to more talented Major League pitchers.

• Upvote 1

Just now, OnlyOneOriole said:

For an elite pitcher?  Hell yes.

And what does CC have to do with JH? 

Please explain. 

You thought Holliday was overrated no different than other fans who were down on Cowser. I don't understand beating your chest about it when you tend to be a hot take machine.