10/2 Orioles vs Royals Wild Card Game #2

foxfield

This team seems to lack any identity.  There is no one with a big forceful presence.  Maybe we need someone mean?  Like Kirk Gibson for the Dodgers.  Someone with uber confidence like a Rickey Henderson.  Instead all we have is these goof ball religious guys.  

We need someone who will hit you in the mouth.  

1 minute ago, Malike said:

Everyone wanted to play KC to avoid Cy Skubal but the Royals have the 2nd and 3rd pitchers in the CY race in their rotation.

And look at what the Tigers just did to the Astros. Is there any doubt things would have went differently? 

Edited by LookitsPuck

1 minute ago, Jagwar said:

I'll miss you in this game thread

Look, I've tried the game you're playing here in calling out negative posters, and you're not wrong to call me out here.  But if you're watching and don't feel the despair most of the rest of us are feeling, I don't know what to tell you, other than congrats on your eternal optimism.  By all means call me out over and over when we win this game, I can handle it, but at this point, these posts are just helping me process the negative emotion of the season's impending closure.  I despise the non-baseball months, and they are imminent, to say the least.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

This team seems to lack any identity.  There is no one with a big forceful presence.  Maybe we need someone mean?  Like Kirk Gibson for the Dodgers.  Someone with uber confidence like a Rickey Henderson.  Instead all we have is these goof ball religious guys.  

LOL this is an unhinged post but I love it for some reason.

Would  Witt be the same player if drafted by the O's?  I thought Elias was going to bring in guys with high OBP that take a lot of pitches.  I thought Adley and crew were just that two years ago.  Now,  it's all home runs or bust.  Would Witt change that?

2 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

What

image.png.7db231dd667632e47b54c6fea8e29cad.png

• Haha 1