Some stuff I've heard

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel really bad for Pirates fans. No way is Sanchez BPA at #4. So much for their draft strategy changing.

Wow..I agree with you 100%. I cannot imagine what they are thinking right now. I thought that we were bad at drafting before Jordan got here, but they may take the cake. :confused:

Avoiding Boras clients in general is not a good practice, and with the exception of Teixeira, the Orioles seem to be doing just that under Andy MacPhail.

Matt Wieters and Jake Arrieta say hello. Andy didn't draft them but he signed them and has seen the results.

I think I'll break something if we take Hobgood... :angryfire:

Also it's interesting the Orioles are still jockeying almost an hour before the draft. Last year Jordan made up his mind the night before who he was going to take...

It appears they are trying to get a pre-draft deal. We might be trying to save $ for the later over-slot picks and int'l signings.

I think I'll break something if we take Hobgood... :angryfire:

Also it's interesting the Orioles are still jockeying almost an hour before the draft. Last year Jordan made up his mind the night before who he was going to take...

From what I have been reading I kinda like the pick. Big guy with an easy delivery who maintains his velocity with an above average slurve.

Archived