7/7 - O's @ M's... Can we solve Bedard?

The Rick

Perhaps Guthrie just didn't get loose enough in warm ups, or the long top of the 1st hurt him a little bit? You gotta think Bancells wouldn't have left him out there if something was really wrong. I guess we'll see.

Either way, it's pretty sad given Guthrie's starts to games this year. You'd think they'd have this down by now (if he's not hurt, that is.)

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BrettMeister86

Guthrie to the DL, Tillman up. Hill to the pen, Arrieta up.

That would be AMAZING to see.

Stop kidding yourselves guys. I've tried to let him change my mind, but Guthrie is terrible. Lucky to be a #5 guy on a decent team.

I hate to say it, but your right. It's not reactionary either. He's been a homer happy pitcher all year. I just don't see how he has any trade value anymore.

/Ducking as hard as I can

Hope the O's decided to play this one under protest.
Clearly that's not a protestable play. The umps didn't get a rule wrong. They made a judgment call that Reimold wasn't to 2nd base at the time the throw was released.

None of us know for sure, since they haven't shown a camera angle where you could see where Reimold was at the time Gutierrez released the ball. You can speculate, but nobody knows for certain.

I hate to say it, but your right. It's not reactionary either. He's been a homer happy pitcher all year. I just don't see how he has any trade value anymore.

/Ducking as hard as I can

unless there is an injury.

Archived