Steve Trachsel Traded

RichieRich

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ensberg got started late development-wise and his numbers have been up and down year after year, so it's hard to say. But I could see Moore being somewhere between Ensberg's up and down years. Solid but not great power for a third baseman, a bit low on the BA, basically dependent on how is BB/K ratio turns out.

I could see that, and if his defense is as good as some of those scouting reports say, he could be a solid ML starter. Not a star, but definitely a useful player.

I could see that, and if his defense is as good as some of those scouting reports say, he could be a solid ML starter. Not a star, but definitely a useful player.

Yeah, exactly. It will be interesting to see what Rocky Cherry (I am going to love saying that name) can bring to the table. It's very hard to predict his success because he's been so old at every level.

Yeah, exactly. It will be interesting to see what Rocky Cherry (I am going to love saying that name) can bring to the table. It's very hard to predict his success because he's been so old at every level.

Yeah, Cherry seems to be a pretty forgotten part in this trade. He's a bit old, but his peripherals are very solid and he was pretty good with the Cubs earlier in the year.

We just need to keep him away from left handers.

vs. LHB - 1.010 OPS in 54 ABs, 11.25 K/9, 8.25 BB/9, 1.50 HR/9, 1.17 GB:FB

vs. RHB - .574 OPS in 114 ABs, 9.93 K/9, 1.86 BB/9, .93 HR/9, 2.33 GB:FB

I don't know didley about MiL guys except what you guys tell me. Some folks seem to think we did a whole lot better than a bag'o'balls. If so, then this is AM doing good things at the deadline once again...

How does Rocky Cherry rank vs. Hayden Penn in the all-important name department?

Archived