VCU Rams

OFFNY

VCU just hit a three pointer to go up by 19 points, 65-46. They won two games, and are about to win a third to make it to the Sweet Sixteen, when their inclusion in this tournament in the first place was questionable. And no, I'm not superstitious, so if they blow this game, it will have nothing to do with this thread.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are playing great basketball.

But their performance in the tourney vs the argument of should they have been in are 2 different arguments.

But good for them for coming into this tourney and winning 3 games in 5 days, all against big 6 schools, including beating 2 teams thay were in the top 10 at one point..and beating them easily.

This is just insane! First Sweet 16 appearance in school history. They are just firing on all cylinders right now. I wish I could describe the emotions VCU fans are feeling right now but I can't...GO RAMS GO!!!

This is just insane! First Sweet 16 appearance in school history. They are just firing on all cylinders right now. I wish I could describe the emotions VCU fans are feeling right now but I can't...GO RAMS GO!!!

I like what they just said on TV. There are as many schools from Richmond in the sweet 16 as the Big East.

I like what they just said on TV. There are as many schools from Richmond in the sweet 16 as the Big East.

I'm loving the attention and coverage our city is getting right now. Great exposure for the city of Richmond!

Great run they put together. Clearly outplayed every power conference team they've played so far in the tourny. It's over though, they'll probably get thrashed Sunday.

That's what everyone said when GMU played UCONN.

Full disclosure: I have Kansas advancing.

That's what everyone said when GMU played UCONN.

Full disclosure: I have Kansas advancing.

They obviously still have a chance. They are a good, well coached team but this game took a lot out of them. I could see them staying with Kansas for a half before the tired legs kick in.

They obviously still have a chance. They are a good, well coached team but this game took a lot out of them. I could see them staying with Kansas for a half before the tired legs kick in.

Yeah, just like the Spiders, I see a blow out. But, wow, what a run!

Archived