Jason Hammel has a No-Hitter through 7 Innings

OFFNY

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are one ballsy person. Let's hope the mob doesn't come for you shortly.

They'll be here with their empirical proof of my magical powers. No worries. If I can control the fate of a no-hitter from my living room, I can also control whether we win the pennant, too. ;)

They'll be here with their empirical proof of my magical powers. No worries. If I can control the fate of a no-hitter from my living room, I can also control whether we win the pennant, too. ;)

Yes yes, clever. And I agree. But again, why do it? At best, it's sort of obnoxious.

I don't believe in superstition either. But why risk it? My belief could be wrong, and you gain nothing by making this thread. :):(
Yes yes, clever. And I agree. But again, why do it? At best, it's sort of obnoxious.

I agree, what is to be gained other than attention for flaunting the superstition/tradition? Let people play the games they want to play, I say.

I agree, what is to be gained other than attention for flaunting the superstition/tradition? Let people play the games they want to play, I say.

I'm not superstitious, but I think it's fun when groups of random people voluntarily adhere to old-timey "rules" like "don't ----ing talk about a no-hitter during a no-hitter."

That being said, the inevitable, collective groan that follows talking about a no-hitter has some comedic value.

Archived