RIP IHeartMASN

bmorebird

Username Arthur Bryant also passed away, in January this year, I think. His real name was Phil Finch. He once covered the Giants for the SF Examiner. He published several novels under his real name that are available, and are worth reading. They often are set in The Philippines, where his wife was from. (He lived there for a while, too.).
Wow, really?? That's very sad. I liked that guy.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Username Arthur Bryant also passed away, in January this year, I think. His real name was Phil Finch. He once covered the Giants for the SF Examiner. He published several novels under his real name that are available, and are worth reading. They often are set in The Philippines, where his wife was from. (He lived there for a while, too.).

I was afraid that was the case. He was a knowledgable baseball guy.

Wow. I've been joking with my girlfriend lately, while having major chest pains, which I chalk up to stress of late- that I just need to make it thru this Orioles season to see where the magic carpet ride ends. I didn't know iheartMASN, but suddenly I don't feel like making that joke. So awful. If he was truly only 37, which happens to be my age, even more tragic... not to mention scary. Sure puts it all in perspective.

If God is good, he will show the O's games on MASN as long as this run continues, in heaven.

Archived