All purpose NCAA tourney bid thread

Max Power

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, the ACC paid back the Big East. Great win for NC State!!!!

Wow. What a game.

Hodge tore up Gay.

Max....You ok bud?

Yes, the ACC Strikes Back!!!!!!

Julius is determined to prolong his career, and I really like their chances in the next game too.

Yes, the ACC Strikes Back!!!!!!

Julius is determined to prolong his career, and I really like their chances in the next game too.

Yea i agree. NC St vs UNC to go to final 4.

How interesting would that be IF Unc has to play NCSU AND Duke in the same tourney in back to back games?

Yea i agree. NC St vs UNC to go to final 4.

How interesting would that be IF Unc has to play NCSU AND Duke in the same tourney in back to back games?

That would be tough due them being such big rivals. I really think if UNC and Duke end up playing, it will hurt the winner in the title game. The reason being that game would have the feeling of a title game itself, so more energy than normal would be expended and it would be even more emotional than usual. So a bit of a letdown might occur in the title game.

That would be tough due them being such big rivals. I really think if UNC and Duke end up playing, it will hurt the winner in the title game. The reason being that game would have the feeling of a title game itself, so more energy than normal would be expended and it would be even more emotional than usual. So a bit of a letdown might occur in the title game.

Highly possible.

I would think it would hurt Duke more because UNC is deeper.

But first, UNC and Duke have to take care of business today first and neither of them will likely have an easy time.

Highly possible.

I would think it would hurt Duke more because UNC is deeper.

But first, UNC and Duke have to take care of business today first and neither of them will likely have an easy time.

Yeah, I still doubt Duke will even make the final 4, even though their path will probably be the easiest of the #1 seeds.

And UNC is looking good right now, up 12 at half.

Yeah, I still doubt Duke will even make the final 4, even though their path will probably be the easiest of the #1 seeds.

And UNC is looking good right now, up 12 at half.

Not sure if Duke's is easier than illinois but it is close..>Depends on who they each play in the elite 8.

Yea, great shot by Felton to end the half.

Whew, that was a close one for Duke. Survive and advance!

I am SHOCKED at what Louisville did to GT. I have not seen them this year and did not respect them too too much but boy was i wrong. I expect them to be in the final 4.

3 teams from the ACC in the sweet 16 and surprisingly, 3 for the Big Ten as well.

Whew, that was a close one for Duke. Survive and advance!

I am SHOCKED at what Louisville did to GT. I have not seen them this year and did not respect them too too much but boy was i wrong. I expect them to be in the final 4.

3 teams from the ACC in the sweet 16 and surprisingly, 3 for the Big Ten as well.

Well Wisconsin and Mich St. both didn't have to beat anyone better than an 11 seed to get there.

I'm very dissapointed in GT, thought this would be a tough game for them, but still had them winning and getting to the final 4.

And SG, I think the fact that Illionois has to play Louisville next makes their draw tougher than Dukes.

Speaking of Duke, they should consider themselves lucky, if Miss St could hit some FT's and if they didn't tighten up towards the end they would of won that game.

And SG, I think the fact that Illionois has to play Louisville next makes their draw tougher than Dukes.

Speaking of Duke, they should consider themselves lucky, if Miss St could hit some FT's and if they didn't tighten up towards the end they would of won that game.

1) Louisville plays Washington. Illinois plays Milwaukee but does have the winner of Arizona/OK St. Duke has MSU and if they win, either Kent or Utah. Duke has a slightly tougher road but not by much.

2) Totally agree with what you said about the Duke game. Their big 3 carried them today. They need production out of Nelson and Melchionni if they want to beat Mich St.

Duke was real lucky to win that game and they know it. Whatever, they won, and here we go with what will be a great sweet 16. As for Tech, they underacheived all year and it caught up to them against a team that was far superior. Louisville should've been a 2 seed.

1) Louisville plays Washington. Illinois plays Milwaukee but does have the winner of Arizona/OK St. Duke has MSU and if they win, either Kent or Utah. Duke has a slightly tougher road but not by much.

2) Totally agree with what you said about the Duke game. Their big 3 carried them today. They need production out of Nelson and Melchionni if they want to beat Mich St.

How about the Tar Heels, Villanova is excellent and I've been touting them all year, but their run is about to end. They have no Seniors and will be top 5 next year. Carolina looked great this weekend and I fully expect to win the National championship. Now, to answer a question SG asked me about a month ago, YES I'd be dissapointed if they dont win it all.

How about the Tar Heels, Villanova is excellent and I've been touting them all year, but their run is about to end. They have no Seniors and will be top 5 next year. Carolina looked great this weekend and I fully expect to win the National championship. Now, to answer a question SG asked me about a month ago, YES I'd be dissapointed if they dont win it all.

UNC has without a doubt been the best team thus far in the tourney and it really helps them that KU and UCONN got knocked out early.

Don't sleep on Nova or NC St but no excuse for UNC not to be in the final 4.

And i agree with you...No championship means dissapointment, especially if they lose to Duke in the final 4. :D

Archived