Where's EdRod?

Frobby

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Wow! If that's not an indictment of our minor league coaching, then I don't know what is.

Tim Berry and Zach Davies seemed to progress well this year under the tutelage of Blaine Beatty. It's hard to say why EdRod didn't. You just never know why some players don't click with some coaches -- is it the coach, the player, both?

Tim Berry and Zach Davies seemed to progress well this year under the tutelage of Blaine Beatty. It's hard to say why EdRod didn't. You just never know why some players don't click with some coaches -- is it the coach, the player, both?

Red Sox pitchers under Farrell's management have always experimented with foreign substances and unique catcher scuffing. I wonder if any of that has tricked down to the high minors?

Red Sox pitchers under Farrell's management have always experimented with foreign substances and unique catcher scuffing. I wonder if any of that has tricked down to the high minors?

I'm sure the BoSox first order of business with EdRod was to get him his copy of the FSAUCS Handbook.

You guys are flipping about about a minuscule sample. Ed. Rod. is not suddenly the next version of Stephen Strasburg or Clayton Kershaw.

He doesn't have to be. He just has to be a solid major league starter to make the trade a questionable one.

However, I said that if Miller had a good postseason and the O's went deep into the playoffs I'd feel much better about the trade. Last night was a great first step.

He doesn't have to be. He just has to be a solid major league starter to make the trade a questionable one.

However, I said that if Miller had a good postseason and the O's went deep into the playoffs I'd feel much better about the trade. Last night was a great first step.

Miller is critical right now. O'Day is shaky and Hunter is Hunter. I get the long term risk. It's not insubstantial. However, Miller (and Norris) are showing the benefit of getting those guys who can help now.

Archived