vs. Texas 7/8 Bust a move.

weams

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I vote: Tie the Ballgame.

If I were managing the team, I would call for a home run right now.

It's all on Bucky if he doesn't. All he has to do is tell the player to hit the ball over the wall.

Managing 101.

You, Jonesy10, and JoeDogg maybe. You see what you want to see.

Yeah, it's just us. I see a team that isn't smiling or enjoying itself.

That's not usually a great sign. When you've been watching baseball a while, you start to pick up little things like that. No one is having fun. That means something's up in the clubhouse usually.

Rangers supposedly don't keep track of pitch counts.

I understand the rationale, but 99% of pitchers tire before 120 pitches... Even if you go by body language/mechanics, you'll usually find that pitchers aren't performing up to snuff past a certain point and that point is usually well before 120.

1st pitch.'m

Of course.

Like I said, this team needs a real DH. Period.[/quote

What does a DH have to do with that at bat?

Well we wouldn't pinch hitting casilla......Roberts would be playing second instead of DH'ing and we'd have a real hitter as a DH.

That's what.

I understand the rationale, but 99% of pitchers tire before 120 pitches... Even if you go by body language/mechanics, you'll usually find that pitchers aren't performing up to snuff past a certain point and that point is usually well before 120.

Notice I said supposedly?

I don't believe them.

If I were managing the team, I would call for a home run right now.

It's all on Bucky if he doesn't. All he has to do is tell the player to hit the ball over the wall.

Managing 101.

He also needs to give them some sort of rah rah speech to fire them up. You know since the team clearly isn't in to the game.

Say all you want about Buck but Ron Washington is an idiot to leave this guy in for 120 P's.

Why because of the pitch count? Dr. Andrews suggests 105 for 17-18 year olds. I think ML pitchers can throw 15-20 more than that.

Yeah, it's just us. I see a team that isn't smiling or enjoying itself.

That's not usually a great sign. When you've been watching baseball a while, you start to pick up little things like that. No one is having fun. That means something's up in the clubhouse usually.

They seemed to be smiling and enjoying themselves after the win yesterday. I'm fine with a focused team that is all business when they are on the field.

Archived