vs. Texas 7/8 Bust a move.

weams

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Once again, why does Roberts deserve to be here more then Reimold?

If you have a problem with one you should have a problem with both.

No, Roberts was at least hitting well for 3 games. Reimold squandered his chances this year. And Reimold is clogging a spot that should be used on Valencia. Roberts isn't taking it from someone deserving.

Still can't believe this team is carrying Flaherty, Roberts, Casilla, AND Reimold. We send down the one bat that was doing wonderfully against lefties (Valencia with 282/317/487 - 804) for a guy that doesn't deserve to be on this team (Reimold).

Exactly right and I've been a Reimold fan, but he had no business being called up. Roberts either for that matter.

No, Roberts was at least hitting well for 3 games. Reimold squandered his chances this year. And Reimold is clogging a spot that should be used on Valencia. Roberts isn't taking it from someone deserving.

Three games? Three?

He is taking at bats and time in the field from Flaherty and Casilla both of whom have outperformed him thus far this season.

95% of that game was played with negative body language and frowns.

The outcome was great.......but up until jones's dinger things didnt look great in that dugout.

They are losing a ball game. It's not time to be laughing and smiling on the bench. Maybe it's just me, but if I'm playing, I'm trying to figure out what I can do to help my team win a game, not joking around in the dug out.

Three games? Three?

He is taking at bats and time in the field from Flaherty and Casilla both of whom have outperformed him thus far this season.

See: spring training.

Flaherty and Casilla? Do you see their overall numbers? At least Valencia has CLEARLY better numbers than Reimold.

Also, gotta give Roberts more than a few games before you judge him.

Exactly right and I've been a Reimold fan, but he had no business being called up. Roberts either for that matter.

I agree.

Both in or both out if fair. Picking Reimold because he runs out grounders or picking Roberts because of what he did five years ago not so much.

I agree.

Both in or both out if fair. Picking Reimold because he runs out grounders or picking Roberts because of what he did five years ago not so much.

Reimold wasted a month+ proving he doesn't belong. As well as a crappy "rehab" stint. Let him go the full length.

See: spring training.

Flaherty and Casilla? Do you see their overall numbers? At least Valencia has CLEARLY better numbers than Reimold.

Also, gotta give Roberts more than a few games before you judge him.

I looked at the O's spring training numbers last month, trust me you don't want to go there.

Spring training means nothing.

Baseball reference:

Casilla .8 WAR

Flaherty .2 WAR

Roberts -.1 WAR

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

I looked at the O's spring training numbers last month, trust me you don't want to go there.

Spring training means nothing.

Baseball reference:

Casilla .8 WAR

Flaherty .2 WAR

Roberts -.1 WAR

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

You're on top of your game. Nobody mess with CoC. :)

Archived