General Feeling Leading up to Winter Meetings??

Peace21

I don't believe that we would have to offer a Cabrera or a Loewen to get Dukes via trade. That being said, I personally think that Dukes should not be a player that we should be chasing after due to some very serious character issues.

BB, you note that the RLo for Turnbow deal was never an option.....what would it take at this stage for the Orioles to complete a deal that netted us Turnbow? Would the inclusion a lower level prospect with Rodrigo allow us to obtain Turnbow?

This may help shed some light on Duke's "character issues";

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/08/02/Rays/Suspended_Dukes_threa.shtml

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What on earth is a "fartknocker"? How does one knock a fart?

...on second thought, I don't think I want to know.

urbandictionary.com has quite a few definitions....among my favorites....

A generic insulting noun, coined by Butthead of MTV's Beavis and Butthead.

While they were watching the premier of GWAR's "Saddam a Go-Go" video, Beavis got in Butthead's line of view of the TV. Butthead shouted "Move it, fartknocker!"

Reminds me of Kevin Millar and the self proclaimed "idiots" on the 2004 Sox.

A semi-derogatory term that is based on a long, popping fart that simulates the sound of knocking; often farted on wooden chairs.

A similar sound would be the joints of the oldsters we sign every year.

A totally disreputable person.

Common since the mid-1950s.

That yuppie boss of ours is a real fartknocker.

Angelos.

Derogatory term often used to describe someone who makes farts with such a potent aroma that they could knock someone in the near vicinity on his or her ass. The fartknocker is the producer of said fart, not to be confused with the fartknockee, he who is accosted by the pungent fart.

That greasy kid in the front row is such a fartknocker.

Old people's (read: our FA's) farts smell worse. Remember your grandpa's farts? Disgusting.

I'd hate to be the guy who lockers next to Luis Gonzalez next year. Ben-Gay, Icy-Hot and old man fart. Gross.

A wretched post-rectal emission, usually by a disreputable gentleman, that generates oxygen denying, tear jerking stench that permiates throughout an enclosed space

That Hillary is a real fartknocker.

Thus producing the reaction in the Warehouse when we lose out on prime FA's and fail to make good trades.

Emitting from one Peter Angelos.

a kind of weasel of the two-legged variety.

That was such a low thing to do, Jack. You are a real fartknocker.

Angelos. Belle. Sosa. Raffy.

What on earth is a "fartknocker"? How does one knock a fart?

...on second thought, I don't think I want to know.

Hmmmm....if I may....

A "fartknocker" is a term of endearment from that 90's classic show "Beavis and Butthead". I'm using the term "classic" loosely, here!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived