Officially Worried About Tillman

Rene88

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys freak out quickly on everything and everybody.

1. Def not freaking out

2. He hasn't been the same all year

3. Rumors he may not be 100% healthy

4. It's a message board dude, that's what people do, discuss stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably the groin injury. Palmer was saying Tillman can't get over his front side and was not finishing pitches.

Whether you like it or not if Tillman goes on the DL, Gausman gets called up to start.

Was a reason given why Chen didn't pitch tonight? He will be on 6 days rest tomorrow. Tillman was coming off a complete game anyway. Was Buck matching up agai? If Tilly is dealing with something then it makes even less sense.

Was a reason given why Chen didn't pitch tonight? He will be on 6 days rest tomorrow. Tillman was coming off a complete game anyway. Was Buck matching up agai? If Tilly is dealing with something then it makes even less sense.

Good points here....

You guys freak out quickly on everything and everybody.

Really? You think people are just freaking out? Tillman was a disaster in the first couple innings this game, but for basically the last month, he's started every game disastrously. I'm officially worried about him. Way more worried than I was about Davis.

1. Def not freaking out

2. He hasn't been the same all year

3. Rumors he may not be 100% healthy

4. It's a message board dude, that's what people do, discuss stuff

What rumors from whom?

Thanks for the lecture.

Dude.

Probably the groin injury. Palmer was saying Tillman can't get over his front side and was not finishing pitches.

Whether you like it or not if Tillman goes on the DL, Gausman gets called up to start.

I don't like the idea of jerking Gausman up and down between the minors and the majors.

I don't like the idea of jerking Gausman up and down between the minors and the majors.

I agree with this 110%. Plus he isn't exactly dominating there. Let him pitch regularly.

Obviously, his mechanics are out of whack. He will be fine the rest of the season, hopefully... - this was our game, and yet a loss.

Bundy and J. Santana I think will be big the second half of the season.

Bad loss

Numerous people: Palmer and Dempsey have raised the question just now, posters on here.

Raising a question is quite a bit different than propagating a rumor. I would buy the rationale that his groin injury is still bothering him if someone in a position to know said as much.

Archived