Memorable Roch Kubatko quotes

Frobby

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Tillman is [blah blah blah] in nine starts at Fenway Park, where the visiting clubhouse supposedly has undergone some sort of renovation. Maybe the paint was scraped off the walls to provide more space.

But I digress ...

ba-dum-CHI

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Frobby said:

“Davis is trying to avoid posting an average below .179 that would be the lowest in major league history for a qualifier, dumping him beneath Rob Deer and Dan Uggla.   That, my Deer, is freakin’ Uggla.”

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2018/09/this-that-and-the-other-166.html

That's a good one ?

He won’t be able to drop significant weight in the last few weeks, so cross that one off the list. This is how he’s built and the Orioles won’t be the first team to suggest improvements in conditioning over the winter. To come up with some sort of plan to assist in the undertaking.

Then again, the other teams don’t have Brady Anderson, who’s probably got a nutrition chart and workout schedule already created for Ortiz. Maybe his own blender. But I’m certain that attempts were made in the past while Ortiz was employed by the Rangers and Brewers. He didn’t avoid a scale or uniform sizing before joining the Orioles.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived