Bud Norris 2015

slakattack

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schoop requires a 40 man roster move as well.

Whatever OF they move will provide the 40 man spot.

I think if Bud pitches poorly this Sunday he goes to the pen, he could even go to the pen if he pitches ok. The Orioles will take advantage of the off day next Thursday, upcoming All Star break and the off day the Monday after the break. They will not need a traditional 5 man rotation for about 20 days. They will keep Norris around as depth and do everything in their power to move him at the deadline.

I'm on board, would be hilarious seeing him face the Astros' media after he bad mouthed the team.

You mean this?

"They are definitely the outcast of major league baseball right now, and it's kind of frustrating for everyone else to have to watch it," said former Astros pitcher Bud Norris, now with Baltimore. "When you talk to agents, when you talk to other players and you talk amongst the league, yeah, there's going to be some opinions about it, and they're not always pretty."

Yeah, they probably aren't trading for Norris anytime soon.

Sunday's starter, which is Bud's turn, is now TBD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is actually Gonzo's normal start dat though. With Nolan on baby watch we can send Gonzo down and if Nolan has to leave early bring him up to start Sunday.

It is actually Gonzo's normal start dat though. With Nolan on baby watch we can send Gonzo down and if Nolan has to leave early bring him up to start Sunday.

Right, but with the DH, either Tillman or Jimenez is pitching on an extra day and Bud's turn would be Sunday.

Right, but with the DH, either Tillman or Jimenez is pitching on an extra day and Bud's turn would be Sunday.

Yeah but if they want to keep Gonzo on normal rest they could do that and put Bud in the pen giving it a 7 man pen for the weekend series.

Yeah but if they want to keep Gonzo on normal rest they could do that and put Bud in the pen giving it a 7 man pen for the weekend series.

Exactly. This TBD makes it appear that Bud is losing his spot in the rotation. Gausman could stay up and make the start on Tuesday.

Archived